Enzyme Alphalase® Advance 4000 is a selective alpha-acetolactate decarboxylase enzyme derived from the selective Bacillus subtilis strain to enhance the efficiency of the Brewing process.
ALDC 4000 Applications in Brewing.
BENEFITS AND ALTERNATIVES OF ALDC 4000
• Significant reduction in fermentation time
• Prevents the formation of diacetyl by promoting the decarboxylation of alpha-acetolactate into acetoin.
1.The usual dose of ALDC 4000: 0.5-1.0g / hl
2.The ingredients of Alphalase® Advance 4000 are as follows:
• Glycerol 45-55% (w / w)
• Water 38-53% (w / w)
• Acetolactate Decarboxylase 1-5% (w / w)
• Sodium benzoate 0.27-0.33% (w / w)
• Kali sorbate 0.09-0.11% (w / w)
• Sodium lactate 1.01-1.23% (w / w)
3. Physical and chemical characteristics:
Specific Gravity: Approximately 1.15 kg / l
Active: ≥ 4000 DADU / g
* Colors can vary from batch to bat
4. Use guide:
In addition to the fermentation equipment, Alphalase® Advance 4000 must be added to the cooled boiled water before adding the yeast.