ENZYME DIAZYME® FA is an enzyme preparation that produces alpha-amylase derived from Aspergillus oryzae.
In the beer and beverage industry
The composition of DIAZYME® FA is as follows:
• Water 24.2 – 44.2% (w / w)
• Glycerol 25 – 40% (w / w)
• Alpha-amylase 30 – 35% (w / w)
• Kali sorbate 0.75% (w / w)
• IN BEER PRODUCTION:
• Increased fermentability
• Increase the amount of carbohydrate that can be fermented mainly maltose
• Inactivated when sterilizing beer
• It is possible to remove the turbidity in the beer left by the starch
• IN THE PRODUCTION OF BEVERAGES AND BEVERAGES:
• Increasing alcohol production
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Normal dose rate
In sugarcane pots 0.5-1.5 kg / ton of material
In the fermentation tank 0.06-0.45 kg / ton of material
In wine and beverages 0.40 to 1.6 kg / ton raw material
DIAZYME® FA will be inactivated at temperatures above 60-62 ° C during cooking
It is recommended that DIAZYME® FA be added to cold before or with yeast or in the main fermentation process.
In improving RDF, it is recommended that ENZYME DIAZYME® FA be combined with DIAZYME® P10
In the production of alcohol and beverages DIAZYME® FA can be added before or at the beginning of the main fermentation with DIAZYME® X4 or DIAZYME® SSF.