DICOLUBE C.T CONVEYOR PROCESSING CHEMICALS
PURPOSE AND USE:
Dicolube CT is a conveyor, cleaning, lubricating and microbending agent in the beverage and beer industry.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
– Lubrication / Cleaning: Lubricate conveyor and packaging while keeping them clean;
– Chemicals: large-scale treatment;
– Suitable for use with bottle extractor, can opener;
– Contains antimicrobial agents that help control microinfection in pipelines and nozzles;
– Suitable for use with hard water: no water softener required;
– Low BOD: environmental protection;
– Special: economical when used.
Dicolube CT should be applied to the conveyor belts, cans, PET bottles via the Diversey system of dissolution and distribution appropriately. Concentration ranges from 1: 300 to 1: 700 depending on the load as well as the type of packaging. Special attention: When changing the lubricant loading table should be washed thoroughly with water. Dicolube CT should be applied at a concentration of 1: 250 and then diluted to an appropriate concentration for about 1 week to completely clean the old lubricant.