ENZYME ALPHALASE NP is a neutral protease enzyme product derived from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.
Alphalase® NP is used in brewing, wine making, …
• Allows the use of high proportions of alternative materials (such as rice, barley, etc.)
• Increases protein solubility (FAN).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Normal dose rate
In sugarcane pot: 0.1-0.3 kg / ton of material
It is recommended to add Alphalase® NP to the crucible during or immediately after the transfer.
The composition of Alphalase® NP is as follows:
• Water: 39 – 46% (w / w)
• Glycerin: 35 – 45% (w / w)
• Sorbitol: 5 – 15% (w / w)
• Bacillolysin: 5 – 10% (w / w)
• Sodium chloride: 1.0% (w / w)
DESCRIPTION CHARACTERISTICS / CHEMICALS:
Physical state: liquid
Specific gravity: 1.15 – 1.21 kg / l
Active: min. 1600 AZO / g
pH: see report