LAMINEX® MaxFlow 4G is an enzyme complex for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans and non-starch polysaccharides as forms of arabinoxylan.
LAMINEX® MaxFlow 4G is a fermentation product of the selected strains of trichoderma reesei and Bacillus subtilis
APPLICATION: Beer production.
BENEFITS AND POTENTIAL :.
– Stable production process does not depend on raw material quality.
– Better filtering and filtering.
– The rate of penetration through filter beer quickly, so it saves time and money.
– Minimizes the risk of breaking down the filter and improves the flavor of the beer if too much filtering is allowed.
Low levels of beta-glucan in post-filter sugar.
Typical dose rate:
In the cooking pot: 0.05 to 0.4 kg / ton of flour.
LAMINEX® MaxFlow 4G is often used for barley and barley as substitutes.
The dose rate depends on the composition of the individual grinding powders and the local conditions
The composition of LAMINEX® MaxFlow 4G is as follows:
– Water 43.3-60.2 (w / w).
– Glycerol 36-44% (w / w)).
Beta-glucanase 1-5% (w / w).
– Xylanase 1-5% (w / w).
– Sodium citrate 1.12-1.68% (w / w).
– Citric acid 0.48-0.72% (w / w).
– Sodium benzoate 0.16-0.24% (w / w).
– Kali sorbate 0.08-0.12% (w / w))
For optimum performance, it is recommended to add LAMINEX® MaxFlow 4G directly to the solution or right after the start of the powder.