ALPHALASE® AP4 is an enzyme complex containing heat-resistant alpha-amylases, beta-glucanase and a neutral protease, extracted from Bacillus licheniformis, Geosmitthia emersonii and Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.
ALPHALASE® AP4 Used in brewing technology with many benefits:
– Allows the use of alternative materials (up to 60%) directly into the potassium
– Increases the ability to rapidly transfer starch.
– Facilitate high levels of extracts and facilitate the extraction of sugar.
Uses of ALPHALASE® AP4:
Normal dose rate:
– In the malt pot 0.1-0.5 kg / ton malt
– In the rice cooker 1.0-2.0 kg / ton of rice
It is recommended that Alphalase® AP4 be introduced into the crucible during the liquefaction or immediately after completion of the transfer.